For busy parent who love to learn but don't have time
What is it about?
There is a better person inside every parent. Unfortunately, busy parents make common mistakes that keep them from away from that better person.
This short email course is a learning journey that identifies six factors that keeps smart people feeling overwhelmed and overworked. At the end of each lesson you'll be able to identify the thinking behind the most common mistakes and the proper steps to switch into priority mode.
1. Activity is not action
2. Time is not money and money is not time
3. Urgency is not the same as necessary
4. You only need to know the direction, not the destination
5. You need consistency more than intensity
6. You can only solve problems you're willing to work on