Sample Interview Questions
Thank you for being generous with your time. I've included a few questions below and the ones which have possible follow ups.
1. What's been your experience while parenting in the pandemic? (2x Follow-up)
2. What’s most important to your family right now? (2x Follow-up)
3. Considering the many challenges children and parents faced in the pandemic, what was your biggest challenge? (1x Follow-up)
4. What was the biggest challenge for your children? (1x Follow-up)
5. Time travel: Let's imagine that we're in the year 2026.
What has been a silver-lining/benefits/ideal results of the pandemic for you and your children? (1x Follow-up)
6. "Pandemic Parents Can Survive Anything!" What does that mean to you?
Feel free to answer questions you feel may be relevant to my book research.