Sample Interview Questions
Thank you for being generous with your time. I've included a few questions below and the ones which have possible follow ups.
1. What kind of work do you do?
2. What is it like serving families? (2x Follow-up)
3. How different has it been to serve families pre-covid, mid-covid, and today?
4. Considering the many challenges children and parents faced in the pandemic, which would you consider the biggest challenge for parents? (1x Follow-up)
5. What was the biggest challenge for school-aged children? (1x Follow-up)
6. Time travel: Let's imagine that we're in the year 2026.
What has been a silver-lining/benefit/ideal results of the pandemic on parents and children? (1x Follow-up)
7. "Pandemic Parents Can Survive Anything!" What does that mean to you?
Feel free to answer questions you feel may be relevant to my book research.